- 10 Years in the Financial Services Industry
- Obtained the CLTC designation, focusing on the discipline of extended care planning. It provides professionals the critical tools necessary to discuss the subject of longevity and its consequences on their clients family and finances
- Holds his Series 7, 6, 63, and 65 securities licenses
- Michael earned his Bachelors Degree from the University of Connecticut, majoring in Healthcare
- Michael resides in Deep River, Connecticut and has a son named Brandon
- He enjoys playing sports, exercising, hiking and coaching
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in CT.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck